Sad News, Warren Middleton Passes

Thu Mar 8 21:11:11 EST 2018

Sad news,

N&WHS and Blue Ridge Chapter member Warren Middleton passed away on Tuesday. Warren is going to be buried in his hometown of Chillicothe, Ohio. Warren was a hard working member during the early days of the N&WHS working as treasurer and membership chairman. At a N&WHS Convention I had the honor of seeing Warren presented with the N&WHS "Precision Transportation" award that I nominated him for.
I will email his obit when it becomes available.

May the Lord be with you and your family,
Norris Deyerle