Re: Gordon’s cab rides

Fri Apr 6 17:09:21 EDT 2018

My feeble memory would prevent me from adding much detail to what I just
wrote about those cab rides, but I am planning to write for /The Arrow/
about my summer jobs with the N&W, and associated railfan trips.
How-some-ever, there will probably be quite a gap between planning and
execution.

Gordon Hamilton

On 4/5/2018 10:02 PM, NW Mailing List via NW-Mailing-List wrote:
> Say Gordon what if you wrote these up in detail for the Arrow?
>

> Mike Shockley

---