William Gordon

Fri Apr 6 20:27:10 EDT 2018

Looking at the photo gallery of the Graham County RR.  The Graham County #1925 down at the North Carolina Transportation Museum may still have that ESSO oil can shown in one of the earlier photos.  I know it was there years ago when I was a brakeman and conductor at NCTM and 1925 was under steam..

Best Wishes to All,
George Weber