Norfolk Southern Car #25

Tue Apr 24 17:59:46 EDT 2018

According to Jim Wrinn's book "Steam's Camelot", ex-N&W 408 was considered for rebuilding into a power car for the NS excursion train in about 1992, but it was considered to be in too bad of shape and was scrapped.  NS 39 was the primary power car for the excursions in the early 90's, and I believe continues in service with the NS OCS, and was rebuilt from a Santa Fe baggage car.

Marty Flick