Younger members

Mon Jun 4 01:57:53 EDT 2018

When I first joined the society, the ARROW was a monthly magazine, that I waited in great anticipation for.
Over the years it has been cut back to 4 times a year.
Although a bigger magazine, it seems like I was getting less for the cost of my membership.
Perhaps bringing it back to 6 times a year would get more articles out from more people.
If this is member driven, and I understand there has to be a boss in any business, then why not have more members submit articles for the ARROW.
I did get mine submitted in the Jan-Feb- Mar issue 2017. I had written that story many years ago, and submitted it some years ago to the society, to the point I had forgotten about it. There is still so much more we can learn about the N&W and VGN.
I just want to see the society carry on and grow. I have used all of my pixy dust many years ago, so it's going to take more than magic to keep this and other societies alive.

Jeff Wood