N&W Historical Society - Invitation From Todd Arnett for Robert Tuck to join the N&WHS!

Thu Jun 7 09:52:55 EDT 2018

Greetings Robert,

I just saw where you were contacted by Pres. Todd Arnett. Sorry I missed Todd's reply. I still want for you to join! Ha!

Welcome aboard again!

Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners and

Lynchburg Rail Day 2018 Model Train Show Coordinator

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908