Fw: Awesome "Arrow" Arrived in my mailbox today!!

Tue Jun 12 16:08:24 EDT 2018

Greetings!
If you are not already a NWHS member please consider joining and participating in some of their important preservation projects. If you are already a member please invite your friends to become members. Invite them to an archives work session. Heck, invite them to an archives open house for doughnuts and coffee! I like that idea! Ha!
Regards,
Norris

Norris Deyerle
Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners and
Lynchburg Rail Day 2018 Model Train Show Coordinator
744 Chinook Place
Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908
I'm excited to report that I received my April-May-June 2018 edition of "The Arrow" today! Congrats to Ken Miller for knocking it out of the park! Best issue ever! I'm already looking forward to the next issue! Also thanks to all that helped Ken make this happen. The N&WHS is back on course.

Best,

Norris

www.blueridgenrhs.org<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

Blue Ridge NRHS<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org/>
www.blueridgenrhs.org
Blue Ridge chapter of the National Railway Historical Society