Caboose idenitify

Sun Jun 17 10:31:12 EDT 2018

The Rural Retreat Station looks great! Thanks Mike for this stunning NS action shot! Happy Fathers Day to all of you that are dads!
Regards,
Norris

Norris Deyerle
Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners and
Lynchburg Rail Day 2018 Model Train Show Coordinator
744 Chinook Place
Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908