Bridge 322 Q

Mon Jun 18 09:40:42 EDT 2018

Andre:
N&W's Radford Division track chart shows Bridge 322 crossing the
Holston River and State Route #645.  It's 132 feet long.  and is
east of the station at Seven Mile Ford.  If this isn't the bridge you're
speaking about, let me know.   The 1916-17 inventory made by the
ICC shows build dates for stations, but I don't know about bridges.
Some show drawings of the abutments.  Next time I'm at the archives
(July), I'll check out ICC's paperwork for Bridge #322.   Harry Bundy