N&W Electrification Photo

Mon Jun 25 07:06:55 EDT 2018

I think this is a view of the east portal of the Cooper tunnel (right
track) with the mail line going west. The two left lower tracks are the
Bluestone branch. I have seen later pictures of this but could not find
them. The whistle post is for the tunnel.

I did find a early 1902 drawing with the Cooper tunnel in red and the
Bluestone branch following the Bluestone to Cooper.
http://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=129156

- Roger Link