Virginian Historian

Mon Jul 2 00:31:01 EDT 2018

We have lost a great wealth of "local" Virginian knowledge.  I had the
great pleasure of being on a bus tour with him on the Winding Gulf and
northern/western part of the Virginian a few years ago.  I would not have
found several locations he pointed out as the landscape had changed so much
due to time and foliage.  He will be greatly missed by all of us "Virginian
Crazies"

Sam Holben