N&W U28b

Thu Jul 26 08:00:43 EDT 2018

Trying this again with first and last name, but moderator, please keep it
consistent if you're going to bing folks for it, there was an earlier email
with no names on it..

I believe these were on U25B, U28B and the U30B’s as well. Looking at N&W
Second Generation Diesels book, there are several great photos with these
flag mounts.

Be well

Eric Davis in Ohio