Neon Crossing Gate

Mon Jul 30 08:43:48 EDT 2018

Great article.  I seem to remember learning way back when I was in grade school that the wavelengths of a neon-emitted light source are narrower than an incandescent light source.  This allows neon light to more easily penetrate fog and rain and would be used as a safety measure.  But science was never my strong suit.  So if any one has a more technical background, please correct me if I am wrong.

Bill King
Arlington, VA