Walton Tower area

Tue Aug 7 13:07:47 EDT 2018

A minor point and Ed King and other old hands please correct me if I'm
wrong.....but I never recall the term Helper used by N&W men?  Relating to
the N&W whether on Christiansburg Mountain or over Flat Top Mountain up to
Bluefield "Pusher: not "Helper" was the term used.

Ed Painter - Member #70, from Narrows, VA living in Cohutta, GA