ALL N&W LIST READERS - Please Read This

Thu Aug 16 17:00:46 EDT 2018

I've been on vacation and just recently saw this, so forgive me if there was something leading up to it or replies I missed, but I have to ask, is this really an issue?  Every reply I receive to a post has the most recent comment at the very top.  Therefore, I do not have to "wade through" all of the previous messages; I simply read the most recent reply, and maybe something below to refresh my memory if necessary, then move on.  I don't think I've ever had to go searching for the new text.  Also, if there is a thread I am following or wish to keep for some reason, having a single email that has all or most of the posts is much easier to manage than several dozen.

I don't know the technical details of how this or other email lists work, how much the moderator or moderators have to review, or if different email clients display the same email differently;  I do know I don't appreciate someone yelling at me through all caps like a grade schooler, and without providing adequate explanation as to why they are doing so.

Marty Flick