District Names

Sun Aug 26 11:05:20 EDT 2018

Glenn,

Per my "Officers, Agents and Stations" booklet, issued October 1, 1952; I
will say that I was surprised by some of the designations; I had always
referred to the line between Hagerstown and Shenandoah as the Hagerstown
District of the Shenandoah Division. - Jim Brewer

Williamson - Bluefield: Pocahontas Division, Pocahontas District

     Norton - Bluefield: Pocahontas Division, Clinch Valley District

     Bluefield - Roanoke: Radford Division, Radford District

     Bristol - Radford: Radford Division, Pulaski District

     Roanoke - Crewe - Norfolk: Norfolk Division, Norfolk District

    Roanoke - Shenandoah - Hagerstown: Shenandoah Division, Shenandoah
District

     Roanoke - Winston-Salem: Shenandoah Division, Winston-Salem Disgrict

     Lynchburg - Durham: Norfolk Division, Durham District