Messages - HTML Attachments

Fri Aug 31 10:00:21 EDT 2018

Have been seeing more "HTML Attachment Scrubbed" entries in the emails here - with no other message or content visible. Clicking the link to the "attachment" opens the content as plain text.

After my email software was recently upgraded my emails didn't display correctly when the recipients opened them. Changing a setting from "send as text" to "send as html" corrected the problem.

I wonder if some of the members here might want to check settings, or if there's some other mismatch in message handling settings in the newsletter email configuration.

Respectfully;
Vince Albert