railroad nicknames-Membership invitation extended to John

Tue Sep 4 10:15:27 EDT 2018

John,
On a more serious subject let me be the first old boy to invite you back to the N&WHS. I see you dropped your membership after being a loyal member for 17 years. Recently I've read that former members dropped for one reason or another. Seemed a common reason was that they felt unneeded. I think the new leadership team may be more receptive to your views and offers to write news articles or to share photos. In a nutshell we want you and your friends to help the Society grow!
Regards,
Norris

Norris Deyerle
N&W HS Member and
Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners and
Lynchburg Rail Day Model Train Show Coordinator
744 Chinook Place
Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908