N&W Seth Thomas #2 Regulator

Tue Sep 11 10:23:07 EDT 2018

Totally agree with Larry. There are a number of faked railroad clocks, including Virginian that originally were at an antique shop in Salem, VA, then some seemed to get sold to some person in Pennsylvania, where he has tried to sell them. There was a discussion that I contributed a lengthy piece on the railroading list a few years back.

Best
Ken Miller