Selling personal items via the list (NW Mailing List)

Thu Nov 1 17:43:24 EDT 2018

Abramo, Master Turnip Farmer

This is one reason I suggested the Modeling List instead of this general list.  I do not want THIS list to be the sell/buy/trade forum either because it will inevitably lead to the undisciplined into carelessly trying to post modeling topics here.  What a gigantic pain for the moderators.

I think many would like to offer their N&W/VGN items to like minded souls before casting to a wider net.

Just my cinco centavos (inflation)
Jim Stapleton