What buying and selling guidelines should apply to the N&W lists?

Fri Nov 2 07:33:32 EDT 2018

Since comments are invited concerning the advertisement of items on the N&W list, my suggestions for Board discussion are:

1) The purchase or sale listing should specifically pertain to items that were of the N&W predecessor companies prior to the Norfolk Southern merger.
2) No sales or purchases should pertain to items that are currently available in the N&WHS Commissary or the N&W Archives.

As long as there is no competition with the Commissary or Archives, I don't believe there is a negative impact upon the N&W HS.  Perhaps allowing the sales or purchase postings will increase member interest in the Society and the email listings.

Have a good November, all!

Frank Scheer
f_scheer at yahoo.com