Selling personal items via the list

Thu Nov 1 19:25:22 EDT 2018

On 11/1/2018 5:17 PM, NW Mailing List wrote:
> For years it was the policy, decided by the BOD, that we would not
> allow advertisements for items that were not carried in  the
> commissary. This policy was reviewed and affirmed more than once over
> the years. After reviewing the question again, and the flurry of
> comments posted today, this policy will be discussed at the next BOD
> meeting in February. There are many factors to be considered, and all
> the comments received will be taken into account. Thank you all for
> your interest.

Suggest to the BOD that a sales list be established.  Just have a link
in the signature of the standard list reminding folks that sales can be
handle there.

Take care
Bill

--
==  Scale Model Railroad Products  ==
== Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==

Bill & Diane Wade

B.T.S.
1782 Trinity Rd
Belington, WV  26250-7621

Phone: 304-823-3729
FAX: 304-823-2901
http://www.btsrr.com

We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.