H2, H2a, and H3 hopper articles in Mainline Modeler

Sat Nov 3 13:30:18 EDT 2018

 For those of you who might have the COHS published complete index for Mainline Modeler or a personal index with the N&W articles, I'd be interested in know which month's magazine had articles or photos of the H2, H3, and H2a hoppers.
I have a complete set of the magazines and the COHS index for the C&O articles published initially but don't have the later complete index including N&W articles.
Your assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,Don Yelverton