Louis Newton

Fri Nov 30 10:29:16 EST 2018

If it were not for Louis Newton I would never have begun my current series of articles in The Arrow on operations in 1955.  His articles focusing on the mid-50s as well as his detailed answers to my detailed questions have furnished me with the ingredients of what I hope to be a helpful and informative series.  I have just submitted to Ken my fourth article (Clinch Valley District) and am currently working on the Pokey, both of which depend heavily upon Louis' input.  Thanks to Louis I have been able to extend his knowledge of N&W operations to others.

Glenn Fisher

Cornwall PA