Clean out tracks

Wed Dec 5 21:22:45 EST 2018

Gordon -

When I got to Wilcoe I though I’d died and gone to heaven.  That third trick AYM job, off Saturday night, might have been the best job I ever had.  I worked for a prince of an ATM, Sam Stanley, and with about a half dozen of the best shifter crews imaginable, and with two other YMs that were excellent (the second tricker was Chester A. Hensley, Jr. the son of the Car Foreman at Shaffers) and a couple of great clerks and carmen.

EdKing