VGN Date Nails

Mon Dec 17 17:24:31 EST 2018

John,
My N&W date nail set runs from 1921 to 1960. I think I was told that the 1960 date nails were not actually used. I don't know what railroad the 1961 came from. Maybe some of the other members may know. I would like to know. I'm not 100% sure of the start and finish years of the VGN date nails. One thing I am sure of when it comes to railroad history is never say never! Ha!
Happy hunting,
Norris

Norris Deyerle
Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners and
Lynchburg Rail Day Model Train Show Coordinator
744 Chinook Place
Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908