Section Foreman's House

Tue Jan 8 09:58:56 EST 2019

Jimmy is correct, someone who is more local than I can confirm or deny it. It is the house on the Northeast corner beside the track, across and a little south of the station site.

But I went back and looked at the 1920 Building list, and I did not notice this at the time, but it is listed as a 2 Story frame dwelling with a extended first floor, which matches the Google Map images.

As to when it was built, that would take some searching in the Annual Reports.

Best
Ken Miller