Pocahontas Coal Field Sign

Tue Jan 29 18:52:45 EST 2019

There is a sign that sits on the east side of Williamson, WV on Hwy 52 that says "Welcome to Williamson, Home of the Billion Dollar Coal Field".

I believe I have a picture of it somewhere at the house that I will try to post tomorrow.

Regards
Russ Goodwin
Oakwood, GA

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5