Pocahontas Coal Field Sign

Wed Jan 30 11:51:41 EST 2019

Marty, here’s the photo that Larry is referring to. It is one of many beautiful photos in Bill Gordon’s collection, with steam locomotion spanning the middle fifties to the very early sixties:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130647200@N05/35757713216/in/album-72157669851188905/

Matt Goodman
Columbus Ohio US

Saw it in a photo on flicker just this week .

Larry Evans

"There's the sun, there's the moon, there's the air we breathe, and
there's the Rolling Stones"  Keith Richards