signal listing

Tue Feb 5 00:25:13 EST 2019

I have compiled a list of the signals and bridges on the Cincinnati district.
I used several sources for the bridges, quite a few from our archives.
The signal list is from my own documentation.
The last signal was the westbound signal west of Newtown, Ohio before Clare yard.
Is the an original list of the signals for the Cincinnati district as when they were installed in 1947?
There have been 4 known signals from my list the are no longer standing or have been removed.

Jeff Wood