Selling Items on the Lists

Tue Mar 5 13:12:12 EST 2019

So, if I produce an H9 or H10, how do I let the NWHS know if commercial sales are not permitted?

Jim King

 <http://www.smokymountainmodelworks.com/> www.smokymountainmodelworks.com

Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2019 10:34 AM
To: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org>; NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org>
Subject: Selling Items on the Lists

All,

  The Board of Directors meeting occurred this past weekend.  We discussed and the directors approved the creation of a separate list strictly for items for sale and wanted to buy.  I had asked for two volunteers to moderate this list.  Dr. Greer was one and there was a second person but I cannot recall who that was even after searching through the sea of emails pertaining to this topic.  I ask that Dr. Greer and the second person contact me directly at arnett at nwhs.org <mailto:arnett at nwhs.org>  regarding this new list.

  The rules for this list set forth by the Directors are as follows:

*	No commercial or vendor sales permitted. Personal collection items only may be listed for sale.
*	Items must be related to the N&W and it's predecessors.  Post 1982 (NS) is not permitted.
*	The N&WHS will in no form be responsible for transactions (failed and successful) and will not take any action to settle any disputes. All transactions shall be based on the honor system.
*	The moderators of this list will set additional rules and they shall govern.

  The list will become active once I have communicated with the moderators and our IT folks create the list.  No timeline to give yet  as our current focus is the convention.  Thanks to all.

Todd Arnett

President, NWHS