RE;Green Goat

Sat Apr 6 13:59:25 EDT 2019

Regarding the Green Goat Restaurant, I grew up on Winona Ave. in Wasena. Has
there been any movement forward on the Beltline? Also there is a Picture
somewhere maybe a postcard of the equipment of the Museum being moved on the
Beltline to its new home? Did I see that or am I dreaming? Thanks, Ken
Tanner Former Roanoke

Today's Topics:

   1   2. Re: Train Station? Green Goat Restaurant (NW Mailing List)