JK Tower

Thu Apr 18 12:11:27 EDT 2019

Good morning!
I am in need of some information... I am working on an illustration of JK
Tower in Roanoke, and need to know the actual year it was built. I'm
including that information in the illustration.
So sad to see another Roanoke and Virginian railroad icon gone! I just
happened to be in Roanoke at the beginning of October last year and took
pictures not realizing it would be torn down a couple of weeks later.
Any information you might provide will be much appreciated!

Tracy Foutz, formally from Roanoke now living in SW Georgia