Railroad in U.K.

Wed Apr 24 09:15:36 EDT 2019

A tip for London: download the free Citymapper London app for your phone.
Citymapper will tell you how to get from anywhere in London to anywhere else
by walking, by Underground,  by bus, or by combinations of those three. It
uses Transport of London data to tell you how soon a bus or subway will
arrive. It's easy to use and  absolutely essential for visitors I think.
You'll need internet access to use it. There is a lot of free wifi all over
London or you can buy an international data plan from your cell phone
company. I think I paid $10 a day for a GB a day of data and international
phone service from AT&T when I went to London last fall.

One more tip: if you're interested in history the Imperial War Museum in
London is a must - see.

Rob Doorack

Mailing List