MILITARY RAILROADING

Sat May 4 10:11:25 EDT 2019

Mr. Svitil First off, Thank you for your service! I would be interested in seeing what you post and look forward to seeing them. Thank you,John Musgrove Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Date: 5/3/19  3:23 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org Subject: MILITARY RAILROADING

Couldn't have won WWII without them.  Several MRR battalions served in WWII and one of them, my old unit 714th TB, built the Alaskan Rwy.  I'll see if my kids can help me put a number of photos from the last 100 years (Civil War to Vietnam) in some kind of
 file for those interested to look at.

Ed Svitil