SD60s

Sun Jul 7 21:00:05 EDT 2019

I hate to keep this going any further, but I have to.  It must be acknowledged that trains, for all their aesthetic appeal, are themselves governed, and railroading’s many components operate according to the  rules governing the perversity of inanimate objects.  People who deal with these things, and who eeal with people who deal with these things, tend to develop thick skins.  If they don’t they soon realize that they are in the wrong line of work.  In other words, we don’t insult easily nor do we expect others to insult easily.

Now, maybe we can let this thing lie down.

Ed King