Thanks to the N&WHS! Fw: LRD 2019 Vendor Tables Sold Out

Tue Aug 6 19:36:17 EDT 2019

I want to personally thank the N&WHS Mailing List for sending out this very important email promoting our upcoming Lynchburg Railroad Day 2019 Model Train And Railroadiana Show that is this Saturday August 10, 2019! The N&WHS will have Vendor Tables set up at our train show selling N&WHS items! Please stop by their table and check out what they have for sale. While you are there please ask for a N&WHS Membership Application. You will be happy that you joined their awesome railroad historical society!! I was one of the first group of N&W fans to join decades ago and have never been sorry that I did!!
Please forward this email about LRD 2019 to anyone that loves both model and real trains. All aboard!
Thanks,
Norris

Norris Deyerle
Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners and
Lynchburg Railroad Day 2019 Model Train Show Worker - Train Show Date: Saturday, August 10, 2019
LRD 2019 Vendor Tables Rental Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org
744 Chinook Place
Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908