Snapp's Siding

Wed Aug 28 02:38:36 EDT 2019

Pray tell!Sent from my LG K10, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone------ Original message------From: NW Mailing ListDate: Tue, Aug 27, 2019 10:44 PMTo: nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org;Cc: Subject:Snapp's SidingHarry BundyOh yes, that copperhead-infested mountain is known as Walker Mountain, named for Thomas Walker, an early explorer of these parts.That five degree curve you mention may have been the site of a funny railroad event in the 1950s.  Not sure this list is the proper venue for the telling of it.  May later tell it.  If I am booed off the list I will dust myself off and come crawling back while promising to never tell funny railroad stories again.George Kelley