Virginian Crazies 2019

Tue Sep 10 12:12:38 EDT 2019

Yes, it's  another reminder that we're one month away from this year's
Virginian Crazies get together at Mullens (technically; Twin Falls).  I
suspect that a good number of us will arrive at the Lodge Thursday evening
(Oct 10),  eat dinner, figure out where we're going Friday, and shoot a
bull or three.  Friday will be out railfanning.  Friday evening
dinner/business meeting (less than 30 minutes of "business"), the planning
for Saturday's trip, clinics/seminars/pontificating.  Saturday out
railfanning.  Saturday evening, more clinics, etc.

For reservations please call the Lodge directly, not the WV State Park toll
free #.  (304) 294-4000 (I hope; ask mention Virginian Railway).

There is no charge for event registration.

Frank Bongiovanni