1960 NRHS convention questions

Mon Sep 16 20:41:52 EDT 2019

To illustrate Bob’s mention of the trip over to Saltville here is my photo
made that day of No. 11 with my wife, Maiddie
, adding a little interest. (She is a Saltville native.). I also have
images of the convention train itself filled with happy passengers (in a
gondola car as I remember).

Mike Pierry, Jr.