475 out of the shops at Strasburg

Fri Sep 27 09:33:00 EDT 2019

(snip)
> Unfortunately, they removed the top of smokebox headlight and put it
> in the center, removing its number plate.  They also took away its
> boiler tube pilot for a step pilot.  Its not the classic 475 anymore.

(snip)

Great marketing.  Now all the folks who have been there and shot photos
of the old look have a great reason to return and shot photos of the new
look.    I am pleased as long as they did not scrap the old parts!!  ;-)

Take care
Bill

--
==  Scale Model Railroad Products  ==
== Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==

Bill & Diane Wade

B.T.S.
1782 Trinity Rd
Belington, WV  26250-7621

Phone: 304-823-3729
FAX: 304-823-2901
http://www.btsrr.com

We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.