Coal at Atkins on the Bristol Line ?

Sun Sep 29 10:00:28 EDT 2019

Abe

You sure do ask a lot of questions in one post.?? I will not even attempt
to list water stations. First time I heard of Coal at Atkins or Lurich.
A lot of water at Lurich.

Other Coal Stations - Elliston retired in 1927, Vicker on the journey to
Bristol, Dry Branch, Ripplemead, Pearisburg.

Jim Blackstock