Coal and water at Lurich

Mon Oct 7 23:03:29 EDT 2019

Hello Jim,

Apparently, Lurich was quite the hotspot, given its proximity to the
bottom between the New River and East River grades. According to Bill
Harman, pushers and helpers were dispatched on movements from Lurich in
both directions. Additional power would have gotten on eastbounds near
Dry Branch for the climb up Schooler Hill.

Grant Carpenter