Archives Request

Sat Oct 12 12:14:46 EDT 2019

The Norfolk and Western Historical Society is requesting, for the archives, the following material. The society is currently looking for the following titled form: “Norfolk & Western Dispatcher’s Record of Movement of Trains”. This is N&W form C.T. 544. There is one page per day. While we are looking for any geographical area, we are especially the states of Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Ohio and Pennsylvania. There can be several different locations in the same state.

The charts may be donated or placed on loan for scanning and return. If requested, N&WHS will pay all shipping costs. Our shipping address is:

Norfolk and Western Historical Society
PO Box 13908
Roanoke, VA 24038

Thanks