Was Re: Roller Bearings and the Y6-b, Now Y6b Development

Mon Oct 14 14:44:44 EDT 2019

Ed you are misunderstanding what I am saying.  I  am not talking about the
Y7.  N&W could have built a compound Y that could have been just as fast
and powerful as the A without being overly complex.  It should have helped
them financially and operationally to not have 2 different road freight
locomotives.

John Rhodes