N&W Alco C420 415 at Roanoke during August of 1972

Fri Oct 25 14:27:26 EDT 2019

James,

The 35mm slides I have of N&W 6073-6207, SD40-2's, are currently in a batch
of slides being scanned.  Not sure when I'll get them back but I'll make a
note of your request (and hopefully not lose it) so when I get the scans
back I can see I have any shots that would be helpful to you.

Ed Painter - Member #70 - from Narrows, VA living in Cohutta, GA