N&W Coffee

Tue Oct 29 22:30:35 EDT 2019

Jim:

“Never assume...” and I violated my own commandment.

Yes SML is Smith Mountain Lake, AKA “The Jewel of the Blue Ridge.”

H&C is harder. I’ve never heard it called anything else. I had to Google
it, yes, it was founded by the Woods brothers. But, it’s the brand name
that’s well known in the Roanoke area.
https://www.google.com/search?q=h%20%26%20c%20coffee Here’s a link a
picture of their famous sign.

Regards,

Dave Phelps

P.S. I escaped from NoVA (Fairfax City) to SML in 2004.

Regards, Dave