Simpling Valve article

Sun Nov 10 11:10:34 EST 2019

Howdy Gang,

Several years ago I rear a wonderful article in the Arrow by Mr. Jimmy
Lisle that was about the Simpling Valve (I think that's the name of it) on
a Y class locomotive. I'd like to read it again. However I've moved like 6
times in the last 5 years and have no clue what has happened to my older
Arrows. Could someone possibly tell me which issue it was in so I can order
the correct volume of back issues?

Also Jimmy Lisle. I have lost your email. Could you send me an email off
list at trainman51 at gmail.com so that I have it.

Thanks for the help,
73,
Nathan Simmons

--Currently lost in the fog in nowhere Nebraska.