Y-6 leases to Pennsy

Tue Dec 10 17:33:09 EST 2019

Roger -  I have my Keystone here as it takes me a couple of weeks to read it through.  The article claims that the following N&W locomotives were leased in the fall of 1950 -  Y6 – 2130, and Y6b -  2182, 2185, 2186, and 2187.  They were returned in early 1951 and were used on the PRR Columbus Division.

I learn something new every day!

Ron Muldowney