VGN 100

Tue Dec 31 09:24:47 EST 2019

Gordon, All,
There was a video on internet a few years ago where there were a bunch of
'top riders' on a third world country overhead electric powered train. The
train was getting ready to leave the station and the riders were shifting
around. Suddenly, one rider lost his footing and, you guessed it, grabbed
the high voltage wire. Instantly fired. Very gruesome.
Happy New Year to all.
Charlie Long
Lynchburg